Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

For fuck sake, feel gutted for all concerned,
Just seen the photo of him saying goodbye too his team mates, life can be shit at times, so so sad

You're right. Should have googled before I posted.

Although the BBC report claims the plane wasn't registered in France so knowing insurance companies and their unscrupulous sense of morals and extensive small print I wouldn't bet against them not paying out. As tragic as it is for the guys family & friends, I don't get why Cardiff fans would be devastated when hes not even so much as trained with them. I can however imagine the CFO's of both clubs huddled over they banker asking "is the money in our account or theirs?"

Absolutely horrific news. Things aren’t looking good, but we can all still hope for a miracle.

Terrible news, plane goes missing in 2019 doesn't sound right to me...

"Goes missing" refers to the fact that it disappeared off radar. Until the aircraft or, sadly in this case, the wreckage is found then it is missing. At this point nothing has been found

Horrible to think of this happening to anyone but somehow seems closer to home than if it was a "nobody". There's been a few shockers already this year from forum members, those in the public eye and in my own circle. Hammers home the message not to let it drift by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.