Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

No because his contract will cease to apply as he has died

Hopefully his life insurance covers this sort of situation so the family will get more of a payout.
Looking at his wiki page he didn't have a spouse or children, but did have siblings (parents too I suspect) - so not sure how much of a payout they would be entitled too, unless they could prove they were dependent / partly dependent on his earnings.

Jumped out before impact? Ejector seat? (Highly unlikely that 2nd one I know)
Both are highly unlikely, the reason combat planes have ejector seats is that it's not really possible to jump out of a plane that's rapidly losing altitude with the g forces involved. Most likely he's still in the plane, they called off the recovery op early due to weather concerns.

Assumed the body would have been the pilot, my thought process was a fit 28 year old woman is have had a better chance of survival on impact/getting out than an older pilot.

All very sad anyway.

The plane probably impacted the water nose first and the damaged caused would presumable mean the pilot floated free.

I do not know what happens to a body in sea water but suspect it will eventually be washed up on the shore somewhere, what a tragic way to go.

Looking at his wiki page he didn't have a spouse or children, but did have siblings (parents too I suspect) - so not sure how much of a payout they would be entitled too, unless they could prove they were dependent / partly dependent on his earnings.
If he has life insurance and they are either the named beneficiaries or the beneficiaries of his estate then they are entitled to everything. They wouldn’t even have to be a relative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.