Emiliano Sala - man arrested on suspicion of manslaughter P40

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Pieblue, 22 Jan 2019.

1. SWP's back

SWP's back

I read that today as well.

2. meeesh

meeesh

Still strange though,I mean they searched for 3 or 4 days without success,then as soon as money got thrown at it,they suddenly found the plane within a day or 2 ?

3. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

He may have managed to get out of the plane at some point, on the surface, on it's descent or at the seabed, whichever due to the currents his body would likely be miles from the crash site by the time the aircraft was found. May be found at some point washed up on a beach or floating. But might never be recovered. Poor fecker.

4. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

If it's true that the plane was in a very poor condition then the pilot died as a result of complacency or the ignorance of risk... I guess we can only give him the benefit of the doubt until there is an outcome from an investigation.

5. SWP's back

SWP's back

Different searches.

The ones not paid for by the fund were trying to find things on the surface (life raft or bodies), the other one was looking for the plane under the sea and found it.

BlueDan91 likes this.
  6. meeesh

meeesh

Oh right I see

7. meeesh

meeesh

So just to clarify then for my own mind,and this is not meaning to sound as mocking,but the 2 searches were like either having it done on the NHS and then going to Bupa

8. without a dream

without a dream

Being played offside by Martin Demichelis
    I think the first searches are potentially looking for survivors after a couple of days there's pretty much no chance of that so the search is called off, this was to find a body, without wanting to be cold about it I get why the public funding doesn't stretch to what must be a pretty costly operation that doesn't really serve a purpose.

9. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

I was replying to a point about who would receive his wages, not life insurance.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

Sort of. The coast guard et al are happy to spend money looking for survivors but less so (and don’t have the sonar equipment) for under sea wreckage.