Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

They have extensive video footage of the crashed plane, I suspect there is no sign of the pilot or they would have attempted recovery.

Still strange though,I mean they searched for 3 or 4 days without success,then as soon as money got thrown at it,they suddenly found the plane within a day or 2 ?

They have extensive video footage of the crashed plane, I suspect there is no sign of the pilot or they would have attempted recovery.

He may have managed to get out of the plane at some point, on the surface, on it's descent or at the seabed, whichever due to the currents his body would likely be miles from the crash site by the time the aircraft was found. May be found at some point washed up on a beach or floating. But might never be recovered. Poor fecker.

He may have managed to get out of the plane at some point, on the surface, on it's descent or at the seabed, whichever due to the currents his body would likely be miles from the crash site by the time the aircraft was found. May be found at some point washed up on a beach or floating. But might never be recovered. Poor fecker.
If it's true that the plane was in a very poor condition then the pilot died as a result of complacency or the ignorance of risk... I guess we can only give him the benefit of the doubt until there is an outcome from an investigation.

Still strange though,I mean they searched for 3 or 4 days without success,then as soon as money got thrown at it,they suddenly found the plane within a day or 2 ?
Different searches.

The ones not paid for by the fund were trying to find things on the surface (life raft or bodies), the other one was looking for the plane under the sea and found it.

Different searches.

The ones not paid for by the fund were trying to find things on the surface (life raft or bodies), the other one was looking for the plane under the sea and found it.

So just to clarify then for my own mind,and this is not meaning to sound as mocking,but the 2 searches were like either having it done on the NHS and then going to Bupa

So just to clarify then for my own mind,and this is not meaning to sound as mocking,but the 2 searches were like either having it done on the NHS and then going to Bupa

I think the first searches are potentially looking for survivors after a couple of days there's pretty much no chance of that so the search is called off, this was to find a body, without wanting to be cold about it I get why the public funding doesn't stretch to what must be a pretty costly operation that doesn't really serve a purpose.

Sort of. The coast guard et al are happy to spend money looking for survivors but less so (and don’t have the sonar equipment) for under sea wreckage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.