Emiliano Sala - man arrested on suspicion of manslaughter P40

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Pieblue, 22 Jan 2019.

1. SWP's back

SWP's back

The post you replied to finished off with “Hopefully his life insurance covers this sort of situation so the family will get more of a payout.” so you can understand my reply to you.

2. Henkeman

Henkeman

The only realistic way of doing that without hiring expensive equipment is if HMS Echo or Enterprise happen to be in Portsmouth.

3. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Plus i would add.the pilot in real terms is worth more than the fighter jet(ie training cost experience),

aguero93:20 likes this.
  4. MillisleBlue

MillisleBlue

Single-engine piston-driven aircraft, after dark, over water, dead of winter - what a tragic and avoidable waste of life.

5. B\connellblue

B\connellblue

treatment room with the rest of the crocks
    There are 2 types of search . Search and rescue which is time critical. Body recovery not so much so.

6. karen7

karen7

I'm happy the parents have got their boy back,the pilots body will likely never be found

7. mat

mat

Both victims and their families should be allowed comfort and their bodies rested in peace.

Football has come out poorly In this tragedy. The family of the pilot have been told to raise 300 grand to recover their lost ones body. That's fuck all in PL wages and Willy Mackay et al should feel a sense of duty to pay for it.

Last edited: 10 Feb 2019
  8. MichaelFrontzeck'sBathroom

MichaelFrontzeck'sBathroom

Spot on

World we live in sometimes.....

9. TCIB

TCIB

I hate having my fate out of my own hands, within reason. In a plane you have just given your life to another human to look after, something i am deeply uncomfortable with. There is literally nothing you can do to help yourself if you are going down. It must be right up there with the worst fear and terror a human can suffer, poor buggers.

At least the family have some sense of closure now a his body has been found.

10. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

What annoys me is the fact that most of the attention is focused on the footballer, not the forgettable pilot from Scunny. ‘Pray for Sala’, get fucked. What about the pray for the pilot?

mat likes this.