Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

Don’t want to sound churlish but the football establishment seems to be going overboard in organising tributes to Salah. How many minutes silence, applause and black armbands do we need?
Given all the the above does anyone find it odd that there has hardly been a peep about the 10 teenage players who died in a fire at Flamengo's training ground. Is it because they had no connection a club over here?

Just don,t get people who post shit like that,(seen i body years ago from some one who was lost at sea)The way the body pumps up/the skin is something you don,t want to see..
Quite,he was identified by his finger prints so that should tell you all you need to know
Very sad a young man starting out on his next stage in life has gone like this,it happens every day unfortunately

Yes I am sure we would all prefer pictures of Kate Upton to take our minds off the darker side of life and so would Justin.

Given all the the above does anyone find it odd that there has hardly been a peep about the 10 teenage players who died in a fire at Flamengo's training ground. Is it because they had no connection a club over here?
Yes totally like it never happened they are part of the football family.wrong in my opinion

Quite,he was identified by his finger prints so that should tell you all you need to know
Very sad a young man starting out on his next stage in life has gone like this,it happens every day unfortunately
Very true Karen..

Are they not understanding that if they weren’t going to sign him, he wouldn’t have been in that plane and he’d still be playing for Nantes who wouldn’t be a striker down and £15m down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cardiff being proper arseholes now claiming Sala was a player “they were tying to sign”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...Cardiff-seek-Premier-League-clubs-advice.html
Shouldn't matter what shite Willie has made up, Cardiff I believe did get him to sign and agreed a price and that's all that matters.

Can you imagine every club going back on transfers because of Agent lies. If they've not got the insurance in place perhaps they'll learn not to do stuff on the cheap in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.