Eminem lyric about Manchester bomb attack

Maybe his fans were aware, but for most, his 2018 release went by unnoticed to the general public .... this 'edgy' controversy has put him back in the spotlight.

*Edit* ..... Currently sitting at No. 6 on Yahoo's trending topics. That ain't just because he has released another album, lol. As said, job done ... ;-)

As of January 2019, Kamikaze has sold over 500,000 copies in pure sales, making it the only solo album of 2018 to do so. According to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, Kamikaze was the ninth best-selling album globally of 2018, with 1 million physical and digital copies sold.

Was one of the best selling albums of 2018.

I've just listened to darkness, all I can say is...fucking epic. He just keeps improving with age.

“Bacary Sagna, he plays at the back...”

Which most City fans were appalled at and it died out quickly.

Eminem is a **** and part of a genre of music that makes kids all of the world think it’s cool to commit crime.

The argument “all rappers do it” doesn’t mean it’s not immoral.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Eminem is just as dangerous as Grand Theft Auto and both should be banned.

Don Brennan tried running Alma over in Coronation Street. I've just remembered it all these years later and i'm now off out to run people over.

What's the difference between this lyric and Biggie Smalls "Blow up like the world trade" lyric in Juicy? 6 deaths in that event.

What's the difference between this lyric and Biggie Smalls "Blow up like the world trade" lyric in Juicy? 6 deaths in that event.

Outkast's "Hey Ya" asks the listener to "lend me some sugar, I am your neighbour" with no consideration for the fact that I could be diabetic, or the fact that I am a transexual vampire in Romania with no neighbours.

Nothing on the face of it. Maybe both are only included to mainly cause shock rather than adding anything extra to the track or the overall story of the album?

Eminem is just as dangerous as Grand Theft Auto and both should be banned.

Don Brennan tried running Alma over in Coronation Street. I've just remembered it all these years later and i'm now off out to run people over.

Kids are far more likely to follow someone they look up to than act out a game or mimic a soap. The key difference is Eminem is someone they respect and want to be, as are other rappers. It’s a small part of the reason we have kids stabbing each other in London every night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.