Eminem raps about the Manchester bomb

This is the guy who spent years glorifying and fawning over Trump........then realised that doing so damages your career, so did a rap about what a twat Trump is. I dare say that he’ll do a rap supporting the LGBT community next to make up for all the homophobic stuff he used to do.

This is the guy who spent years glorifying and fawning over Trump........then realised that doing so damages your career, so did a rap about what a twat Trump is. I dare say that he’ll do a rap supporting the LGBT community next to make up for all the homophobic stuff he used to do.

That's the way I see him too, he's a sell out in more ways than one.
But back to the actual lyrics there's nowt to be offended with really.

50 year old dresses and acts like he is 13 doing nursery rhymes over other people's music.

Is this bloke even relevant in any way any more? I don't know anyone that listens to this crap and I haven't heard his name mentioned in about ten years.

He is extremely relevant, keeps on proving he is still the rap God.

Not a fan, (as you may expect from one with such high musical standards) but having read the lyrics involved there is nothing controversial. Doesn't slag Ariana off, doesn't mock the dead.... Simply states what happened.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.