Emma Hayes - Female Football Coach

UUJblue

I havent seen any other threads of this but just wanted to hear the POV on Female Football Coaches and the potential of them in the Mens game.

It was discussed on the sky sports Sunday Supplement that Emma Hayes of Chelsea Ladies will be interviewed for the Chelsea Mens job..If Sarri is sacked or leaves.

She is very qualified but this seems a big leap IMO. One point that was made was that there wasnt any female coaches in the coaching team of the 92 league clubs other than medical staff? There is discussions on BAME coaches in the english leagues but if a female coach has taken their team to its limits, maybe they should move to the lower leagues of England to get a chance?

Open to hear all thoughts.

I havent seen any other threads of this but just wanted to hear the POV on Female Football Coaches and the potential of them in the Mens game.

It was discussed on the sky sports Sunday Supplement that Emma Hayes of Chelsea Ladies will be interviewed for the Chelsea Mens job..If Sarri is sacked or leaves.

She is very qualified but this seems a big leap IMO. One point that was made was that there wasnt any female coaches in the coaching team of the 92 league clubs other than medical staff? There is discussions on BAME coaches in the english leagues but if a female coach has taken their team to its limits, maybe they should move to the lower leagues of England to get a chance?

Open to hear all thoughts.
She reminds me of a female Stuart Pearce but with talent. Love to hear her views on the FA appointing Phil Chuckle to manage the women over someone as good as her.

I think I remember someone in France appointing a female manager. Admirable, but it didn't work out.

I think Grimsby wanted to interview Hope Powell one time, but from what I remember she turned it down when she realised they were just looking to boost their profile.

I don't see it happening in the next decade personally.

She reminds me of Gerry Francis.... Come to think of it I haven't seen Gerry Francis in the media for a long time.... Hmmm has Gerry gone all Frank Maloney

It might be a little early in the day for a female coach in the Prem, but I can see it happening one day, almost certainly. And personally I have no problem with it. To be fair, it wasn't too long ago that having female linesmen/linespeople in the game was looked upon as unthinkable.

Times change.

It might be a little early in the day for a female coach in the Prem, but I can see it happening one day, almost certainly. And personally I have no problem with it. To be fair, it wasn't too long ago that having female linesmen/linespeople in the game was looked upon as unthinkable.

Times change.

And now, Sian Massey is one of the best linos around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.