Emmanuel Adebayor/Spuds

pjpar

The way the title race is panning out, it could be that Spuds are our closest rivals (oh how we would love to see the rags drop out of Sky 4)

I know that Adebayor cannot play against us, but he will score goals, and allow them to rest other players to keep the squad fresh, thus playing a major part in Spurs trying to overhaul us in in the league.

Should City therefore be looking to recall him from the loan, if not to play him, to prevent him being an asset to one of our closest title rivals.

No doubt at the time of the deal, no one expected Spuds to be in top 4, let alone 3 points behind us at a critical part of the season

Thoughts??

IMO it'd be a shitty move and something those lot from trafford would do.

we're not that kind of club, we only tried to do it with joe because we had nobody to play in goals.

to do it because the team you loaned him to are doing well an threatening your league position (whether it's 1st or 17th) is bad sportsmanship. i'd rather we didn't.

There has been a lot on this subject already however I remain mystified why we allowed this. Spurs at the start of the season were a threat, they got Parker and Friedel who are quality. Redknapp just wanted a target man as it was not Crouch, Pavlechenko or Defoe. Adebayor was ideal. He was the missing link.

Why on earth we did this and pay half his salary is a shambles, who authorised it.

In todays press, Redknapp, Van De Vart and rubbishing our club and the way we go about things.

If Spurs did win the Prem then whoever allowed this would have to go.

kismet said:
There has been a lot on this subject already however I remain mystified why we allowed this. Spurs at the start of the season were a threat, they got Parker and Friedel who are quality. Redknapp just wanted a target man as it was not Crouch, Pavlechenko or Defoe. Adebayor was ideal. He was the missing link.

Why on earth we did this and pay half his salary is a shambles, who authorised it.

In todays press, Redknapp, Van De Vart and rubbishing our club and the way we go about things.
If Spurs did win the Prem then whoever allowed this would have to go.

Thats a great point,City take note!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.