Emmanuel Adebayor/Spuds

VOOMER said:
kismet said:
There has been a lot on this subject already however I remain mystified why we allowed this. Spurs at the start of the season were a threat, they got Parker and Friedel who are quality. Redknapp just wanted a target man as it was not Crouch, Pavlechenko or Defoe. Adebayor was ideal. He was the missing link.

Why on earth we did this and pay half his salary is a shambles, who authorised it.

In todays press, Redknapp, Van De Vart and rubbishing our club and the way we go about things.

If Spurs did win the Prem then whoever allowed this would have to go.

Brian "It wasn't me Gov" Marwood?

I can't imagine this deal being done without Mancini's agreement.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 pm --<br /><br />
Danny St.helens CTID said:
I to said all this at begin of season, who ever let ade join spuds on loan needs shooting, yea he didn't Wana be here granted but people who say he isn't good enough for city I think need a visit to spec savers ;-) let's be honest we all want dzeko to succeed and I personally do like him being at city, but is there really 30 odd mill difference?

Same with Bellamy in a way yes he's past it granted but a free transfer to Liverpool? I just find both transfers amazing if I'm honest

Join the club!

Oh my god !! We have alll seen ade at his best an his worst :-( spuds fans are now sayin he is lazy an doesnt put it in !! Spuds like the rags have played no1 away bar utd, lets see that twitchin fucker when thay have :-P we need to smash the bastards in a week or so an get the utd press to put there cocks away

LoveCity said:
He hasn't scored in their last five games (not sure if he started them all but pretty sure he started four as four were league games), this is already his second goal drought with Spurs. He is a very good player but some people are overrating his impact here, it is their midfield (Modric/Parker/VDV) and Bale who are the true driving force behind the team. Aguero, Balotelli, and Dzeko all have better goal ratios and are sharing the spotlight as forwards (well, not Dzeko so much lately but he was important to our early season form). However it should be a rule in future not to loan good players to any top five/six side.
It's irrelevant because even when he doesn't score he contributes SO MUCH to their build up play that its ridiculous! Spurs haven't had a footballing striker that can do that in a long time. He allows them to keep the fluidity in attacks.

Also, he's been getting a lot of assists.

When Adebayor hasn't played, Tottenham have looked pretty average.

The most bizarre loan deal I have ever seen, surely we could have offered him to a team like malaga or psg who have just been took over by billionaires on a cut price deal but instead we send him to one of our rivals.

greasedupdeafguy said:
The most bizarre loan deal I have ever seen, surely we could have offered him to a team like malaga or psg who have just been took over by billionaires on a cut price deal but instead we send him to one of our rivals.

We did! This is the annoying thing about this tw@t, PSG and Zenit (and Blackburn) wanted him and were willing to pay good money but HE said no.

“I say thank you to PSG for thinking of me but for all the respect I owe them, I will not go there,”

“At Real, I got a taste for what it’s like winning a trophy. I can only go where we play to win a trophy or win the championship and not to play mid-table.”

It is clear that I will not (win trophies) at Zenit or Blackburn.”

rqxahe.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.