Emmanuel Adebayor/Spuds

Spurs and feckin Redknapp im sick of hearing and seeing them all over tv and radio talk about a wankfest iv had it on talkshite all night in work that blubbering bafoon kelly and his guest that matterface jesus i thought they were both shagging harry the way they were going on. I get in turn sky sports on another spurs love in is going on no wonder wenger was getting annoyed with the media at his press conf. Adebayor will reverse to type in next few weeks and throw his toys out he could play against us it wouldnt make any difference we will still spank them

Harry will be up before the beak the week either side of the the City game. So he won't be there for training. He will be in Jail the week after that.

"The other week, one of the lads told him that he had not paid his £50 fine for being the worst player in training on a Friday morning. One of the lads said to him: 'Bl**dy hell, Ade, you are on 200 grand a week and you can't afford to pay a £50 fine!' He replied: 'Don't insult me, it's 225!'"

Get this filth out of our club!

taken from <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7427949/Wage-warning-for-Adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... r-Adebayor</a>

CheesySmoker said:
"The other week, one of the lads told him that he had not paid his £50 fine for being the worst player in training on a Friday morning. One of the lads said to him: 'Bl**dy hell, Ade, you are on 200 grand a week and you can't afford to pay a £50 fine!' He replied: 'Don't insult me, it's 225!'"

taken from <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7427949/Wage-warning-for-Adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... r-Adebayor</a>

So it's £225k a week now? Give it a month and he'll be matching Yaya's £600k weekly wage. Redknapp isn't known for his accuracy wih financial figures though, just ask HMRC.

Regardless, I thought it was a big mistake letting Spurs have him on loan at the beginning of the season, and so it's proved to be.

Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
He hasn't scored in their last five games (not sure if he started them all but pretty sure he started four as four were league games), this is already his second goal drought with Spurs. He is a very good player but some people are overrating his impact here, it is their midfield (Modric/Parker/VDV) and Bale who are the true driving force behind the team. Aguero, Balotelli, and Dzeko all have better goal ratios and are sharing the spotlight as forwards (well, not Dzeko so much lately but he was important to our early season form). However it should be a rule in future not to loan good players to any top five/six side.
It's irrelevant because even when he doesn't score he contributes SO MUCH to their build up play that its ridiculous! Spurs haven't had a footballing striker that can do that in a long time. He allows them to keep the fluidity in attacks.

Also, he's been getting a lot of assists.

When Adebayor hasn't played, Tottenham have looked pretty average.

That's why he's the first name on the team-sheet every week. Redknapp's only decision all season, up front, has been which other striker to put with him.

Their gain, our loss.

remoh said:
Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
He hasn't scored in their last five games (not sure if he started them all but pretty sure he started four as four were league games), this is already his second goal drought with Spurs. He is a very good player but some people are overrating his impact here, it is their midfield (Modric/Parker/VDV) and Bale who are the true driving force behind the team. Aguero, Balotelli, and Dzeko all have better goal ratios and are sharing the spotlight as forwards (well, not Dzeko so much lately but he was important to our early season form). However it should be a rule in future not to loan good players to any top five/six side.
It's irrelevant because even when he doesn't score he contributes SO MUCH to their build up play that its ridiculous! Spurs haven't had a footballing striker that can do that in a long time. He allows them to keep the fluidity in attacks.

Also, he's been getting a lot of assists.

When Adebayor hasn't played, Tottenham have looked pretty average.

That's why he's the first name on the team-sheet every week. Redknapp's only decision all season, up front, has been which other striker to put with him.

Their gain, our loss.
Even without consistent finishing, he's been a blessing in disguise for Spurs. Although I didn't think it would be so at the time, it really wasn't the smartest move to loan him to them. Although...I suppose he had to play somewhere.

Adebayor has been phenomenal for Spurs because he went there with a point to prove.......he has also -

- been the final link Redknapp has been looking, the target man, it was'nt Crouch, Pavlechenko, Defoe or Bent , it is Ade

- his attitude at training has been first class as Spurs players have said

- his goals have been vital and he has set up many

I would imagine Robert said with the strikers I have I don't need him, so move him on sensibly. I don't think it would have been Cook as it's more football related so Marwood would be my guess. It was absolute stupidity to loan to them and subsidise his wages. They were a top 4 rival last year and were going to be this year. Redknapp got 3 quality players in the summer for £6 million, with Ade , Parker and Friedel. He must be laughing his socks off at us.

And to rub it all in this week he has slated us disgracefully by saying -

- anyone could do what Mancini has done with his money

- Samir only left Arsenal for the money, he then revealed Samir's wage with us

- I take pride in achieving success the way I have done, rather them at Man City.......what an insult to our owners....

Whoever sanctioned Ade's move to Spurs must now be hanging his head in shame.

kismet said:
There has been a lot on this subject already however I remain mystified why we allowed this. Spurs at the start of the season were a threat, they got Parker and Friedel who are quality. Redknapp just wanted a target man as it was not Crouch, Pavlechenko or Defoe. Adebayor was ideal. He was the missing link.

Why on earth we did this and pay half his salary is a shambles, who authorised it.

In todays press, Redknapp, Van De Vart and rubbishing our club and the way we go about things.

If Spurs did win the Prem then whoever allowed this would have to go.

He already has Garry Cook was the man who allowed this I do believe

Ric said:
CheesySmoker said:

So it's £225k a week now? Give it a month and he'll be matching Yaya's £600k weekly wage. Redknapp isn't known for his accuracy wih financial figures though, just ask HMRC.

Regardless, I thought it was a big mistake letting Spurs have him on loan at the beginning of the season, and so it's proved to be.

Totally agree about it being a mistake giving Spurs Adebayor on a loan deal. We should have got him out of the country to any other club, but we've allowed Harry to rebuild his team on the back of our generosity/naivety.

Last season Spurs were just a quality striker short of being top 4, and they managed to off load Crouch and bring in Adebayor, Friedel and Parker for the same amount! It's not just the fact that Adebayor is a quality striker, it's the fact that Spurs have totally transformed their style of play as a result of his inclusion in the team.

How come we didn't include a clause that stated that if Spurs were top 4 and qualified for the Champions League, they were obliged to sign Adebayor as they could now afford him!

Instead, the end of the season could see Adebayor back with us trying to shift him on again. I don't know who agreed this deal with Spurs but it was a doozie of a bad 'un!

When the deal was first agreed we had the usual know-nowts assuring us that Spurs weren't even rivals... still think that?

And what sticks in the throat most is that even now they are still ungrateful cunts with us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.