Emmanuel Emenike (WHO?????)

Benarbia

City Watch‏@City_Watch

#mcfc have enquired about Spartak Moscow & Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike (25) according to the man himself. [ITV via Turkish Radio Sport]

Only heard of him because on Fifa he is very strong and quick. Almost certainly bullshit we have enquired for him, we have 5 strikers better than him.

My son raves about him on FIFA, but then he also goes on about somebody called Akinfenwa at Northampton, who's apparently a beast!!!
He wonders why I pay no attention to his views on players!

Keep in mind that it's the player himself who said we're interested, he could just be bigging himself up to win favour with the Spartak fans.

These are his quotes BTW:

"Which other clubs are interested in me? Manchester City. This is a big, well-known club, but there's no sense in discussing this as long as I am contracted to Spartak."

probably a player talking himself up, he couldn't lace dzekos boots

move along here

Pubteam Lomas said:
My son raves about him on FIFA, but then he also goes on about somebody called Akinfenwa at Northampton, who's apparently a beast!!!
He wonders why I pay no attention to his views on players!

A beast is a more fitting description for him than a footballer, to be fair.

311786.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.