• The Pain & the Glory

• Everyone Goes Nuts

• FA Cup Semi Final 2011 trailer

• City’s Destiny (1999)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This one always gets to me
which pub is it? was it The Manchester opposite Mary D's
or in town ,I was in the ground,tf.

It was mentioned at the time it was first posted but that guy in the centre of the picture doesn't even unfold his arms. Sheer relief. By the end he's bouncing around with everyone else.

I used to work with Bill.He was an architect and a bloody good one.(He’s actually wearing his work fleece in the video) Wasn’t much he didn’t know. Sadly passed away 3+ years ago. Lovely fella. And a very good friend. Didn’t hold any prisoners and always spoke his mind.
He didn’t have an official funeral just a wake for all his family, friends and work colleagues from over the years in the Mancunian suite at the Etihad.
Cheers Bill
Sorry to hear that, God rest his soul.

Everyone Goes Nuts

I remember scouring Youtube for all the reaction videos and came across this one, watched it over and over again with a tear in my eye, it's probably one of the best City videos ever made and still makes me emotional when I watch it to this day...
Im sure I remember the guy who video’d it saying he had an ear piece in and knew we’d scored so just waited for the feed to catch up and within a couple of seconds Bedlam ensued.... great video!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.