Emotional City Videos

Favourite video

• The Badge

• The Pain & the Glory

• Everyone Goes Nuts

• FA Cup Semi Final 2011 trailer

• City’s Destiny (1999)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sunday is the emotional day, today is about keeping focus, it's taken a lot of effort ,and heartache to reach this final.

Now is the day to WIN it, nothing more, nothing less.

The one that I made up in my head after we beat United at Wembley that had The Smiths “please please please let me get what I want” playing, showing clips of all of our derby disasters of recent years in slow motion and close up, followed by Yaya’s goal and the poznan and celebrations just as the final guitar climax plays.

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad
So please, please, please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time
Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad
So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
I remember near the end of that game United got a free kick just outside the penalty area. The lad behind me let out an anguished plea to the heavens "Just for once in our fucking lives" I knew exactly what he meant

Really shouldn't have watched these just before leaving for the airport. Who's been cutting onions at this time ffs.

Shouldn’t have clicked into this thread this morning... will be an emotional wreck for the day now

It's a bit off topic, apologies! We're all talking about our love for City and the emotion we go through.

I can remember the Full Members Cup Final, lying on my bedroom floor, head against the Radio, listening to a squelchy BBC GMR MW because that was the only place I could get it, and no one else was broadcasting it.

I'm welling up here, but proud of the journey we've travelled, and, it may not be over! Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.