Emotional music from a film

Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy of Gold - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Hope fellow blues can help as I can’t post videos, my two favourite piece of music are from films Indecent proposal and intersection. If any one can post these it would be appreciated

For me, it has to be the use of Ennio Morricone’s ‘The Funeral’ during the end credits from American Sniper as his funeral cortège drives along .... very emotional and sad.

When I first watched this movie and this happened at the end I was gobsmacked, everything he had been through in Iraq, the number of tours he did and he then dies like that ...Jesus!

Iv always loved and been intrigued by Mutiny on the Bounty

The 1983 film with Hopwood and Gibson nearly made me join the navy,always wondered what I'd have become if i had gone in

Anyway,for Fletcher to take a royal navy ship in the late 1700's took some balls ,christ what a chance he took,all for the love of an exotic woman

From one northerner to another ,i salute you Mr Christian and raise my lager to you

Oh,and the Vangelis music aint too bad either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.