Emotional music from a film

Tv, not a film, but there is no sadder music than the episode of Futurama with Fry's dog. Gut wrenching from a show that you really didn't expect it from

When I was a kid there was a black labrador cross that used to wait for his owner at 5oclock on the corner of our road, sure enough every day his aging owner would come down the road after 5oclock from the local factory, and off home a few doors away they would walk with the dog chuffed to bits. As you probably guessed the owner passed away, but the dog still made his daily trip to wait on the corner just in case. This clip just brought that memory back, so sad.

Sniff..

Hans Zimmer

In keeping with op's wonderful classical piece with the amazing Davida Scheffers living her dream and winning a contest with the opportunity to play alongside the dutch Orchestra. Davida BTW suffered from an extremely painful neuromuscular condition that derailed her career, and she thought she would never get to play in a professional orchestra again. The young blond lady in that video was her daughter who was 18 years old that day.

I could have got more ...Bless you Oskar!

Last edited:
Normal People, a romantic story wouldn't normally be my cup of tea but it has resonated with me. The music from that show was top notch

Probably because it’s my favorite film of all time but when stand by me comes on at the end of stand be me, combined with what he’s typing on the screen, it gets me every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.