Empty seats on telly suggestion

183sash said:
Just watched MOTD and theres no point denying you can see a few , so i was thinking with the new seats in the extension , why not do something like one of the Lisbon sides do and have seats of mixed colours instead of all just light blue - maybe sky blue, navy, white and maroon - then if they're not filled , its not so obvious

lol

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
we could just paint a mural over the whole stand like Arsenal did when redeveloping the North Bank at Highbury........

Highbury-e1314024965461.jpg

Looks fake, there's no "Wenger out" banner.

Did you see Barca at home today? Nou Camp was half full that's nearly 40,000 seats, do you think they give a fuck, NO and neither do I about a few empty seats dotted around the Etihad, only rags and a sad journo with a red pen at the M.E.N. care anyway

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Blow up blue dolls to place on the seat, or we could just paint a mural over the whole stand like Arsenal did when redeveloping the North Bank at Highbury........

Highbury-e1314024965461.jpg

For authenticity they put speakers behind the mural with pre-recorded boos

So many no-shows in the Family Stand today that 1894's attempt at an upper tier display was a disaster and there was a glittering of the coloured paper on empty seats for the entire game.

Hopefully our 7,500 new season ticket holders next season value their STs more than some in our ground, such as the fella two seats from me who has only turned up for the derby and Liverpool game this season, leaving it empty for the rest (except cup games).

183sash said:
Just watched MOTD and theres no point denying you can see a few , so i was thinking with the new seats in the extension , why not do something like one of the Lisbon sides do and have seats of mixed colours instead of all just light blue - maybe sky blue, navy, white and maroon - then if they're not filled , its not so obvious

I thought you'd have been more concerned about not beating injury hit, 10 man Villa.

LoveCity said:
So many no-shows in the Family Stand today that 1894's attempt at an upper tier display was a disaster and there was a glittering of the coloured paper on empty seats for the entire game.

Hopefully our 7,500 new season ticket holders next season value their STs more than some in our ground, such as the fella two seats from me who has only turned up for the derby and Liverpool game this season, leaving it empty for the rest (except cup games).

Can we track him down? he seems to be a good luck charm

I would rather have a 1st class team.... with a very bright future.... with a stadium with some empty seats

Than

A shite team... with no future..... and a full stadium

Just my statement that I say to manure fans when they mention the subject..... it tends to shut them up

183sash said:

Here raggy raggy......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.