Empty seats

KingRuben

For the Forest game,do you think there will be leftover seats in 136 on matchday? just need your advice as i'd like to be in on the atmosphere but i can't book tickets as im going with some first timers, thanks.

136 is the boring north stand, it will be at least half empy.

Corky said:
136 is the boring north stand, it will be at least half empy.

I know,but theres apparently the nig boycott happening there? with all the hardcore fan's moving up north celebrating January

Chec on line, still very good availability.

If it has been arranged on here only about ten people will bother.

Cant see there being much atmosphere in there (see pic below). Credit to the guys who are trying to get it going though! I'm in block 110 with my mate who is a Forest fan up for the game as it's near there lot, should be good in there.
pitchzb7.jpg

ahh i see,well where do you think the best atmosphere will be? south stand? do you think there will be left overs?

Block 120 borders it around the 520 seat mark is where the mesh devide goes down, a lot we relocate there. Similar in the other side 111.

Any one know if the ticket office is open before match. I need access card/ticket for match for my lad who has decided to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.