Emyr Huws

MillionDollarDream said:
I'd def have him on the bench maybe starting against West Ham a long with Lopes.
I would agree with that . Give some of are youngsters a run out against West Ham . If it starts going a bit Pete Tong then we bring on are stellar players .

Sorry guys. Love kids getting their chance but Huws, unlike Lopez last time, looked totally out of his depth tonight. Not easy to come in and gel on your first chance with such high profile players but unfortunately he's not ready yet for the step up in my honest opinion.

Ed2607 said:
Sorry guys. Love kids getting their chance but Huws, unlike Lopez last time, looked totally out of his depth tonight. Not easy to come in and gel on your first chance with such high profile players but unfortunately he's not ready yet for the step up in my honest opinion.

Huh?! Aside from one misplaced pass - whilst under pressure - he was nothing but neat and tidy. Cant judge either way on that performance except for the kid having the courage and intelligence not to try and show off.

Ed2607 said:
The lad isn't called Lopez its Lopes . Anyway how can you judge a young lad after 15 minutes . Your very harsh on the lad .

Ed2607 said:

Can't agree with that. He was sloppy on one occasion but other than that he looked competent and good look too him.
It's a bit unfair to say he,s out of his depth after twenty minutes.

He looks better than Razak who got about 10 first team appearances. More calm, composed and disciplined. Hard to tell against Championship opposition, but he didn't look too out of place tonight. It might draw interest from Championship clubs to loan him, which would be a good next step.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.