Emyr Huws

lindy64 said:
Ed2607 said:
Sorry guys. Love kids getting their chance but Huws, unlike Lopez last time, looked totally out of his depth tonight. Not easy to come in and gel on your first chance with such high profile players but unfortunately he's not ready yet for the step up in my honest opinion.

Can't agree with that. He was sloppy on one occasion but other than that he looked competent and good look too him.
It's a bit unfair to say he,s out of his depth after twenty minutes.

Not asking for agreement just honestly calling it as I saw it. He stayed out of play for the most part and didn't look competent to me. I realise my opinion on this thread was never going to be popular but it is my opinion nevertheless.
I wish him all the best as I do with all the EDS and in fact everyone who pulls on the shirt for us but that doesn't mean I can't respectfully express my view.

First of many I think with our management set up. The best youth coming through in the world, is all part of the owners master plan. Staying in as many competitions each year will move us to where we ultimately want to be.

Ed2607 said:
lindy64 said:
Ed2607 said:
Sorry guys. Love kids getting their chance but Huws, unlike Lopez last time, looked totally out of his depth tonight. Not easy to come in and gel on your first chance with such high profile players but unfortunately he's not ready yet for the step up in my honest opinion.

Can't agree with that. He was sloppy on one occasion but other than that he looked competent and good look too him.

Not asking for agreement just honestly calling it as I saw it. He stayed out of play for the most part and didn't look competent to me. I realise my opinion on this thread was never going to be popular but it is my opinion nevertheless.
I wish him all the best as I do with all the EDS and in fact everyone who pulls on the shirt for us but that doesn't mean I can't respectfully express my view.

sorry to be rude but thats because your view is complete rubbish. 'Didn't look competent' absolute nonsense

Ed2607 said:
lindy64 said:
Ed2607 said:

No-one is saying you're not entitled to your opinion. We're just saying its wrong ;)

Sky Blue said:
Ed2607 said:

Idiotic post of the night goes to you...
Got to say Ed must be a WUM

Ed2607 said:

you didn't have a very good view from across the pond then? The kid did fine

Ed2607 said:
lindy64 said:
Ed2607 said:

And I absolutely agree with your right to an opinion. I just don't see how you can evaluate that he was out of his depth after twenty minutes but if that's how you saw it that's fine. We all want the players to do well.

Ed2607 said:
lindy64 said:
Ed2607 said:

Yer I thought he looked well below the rest of the other ten full internationals, multi million pound line up we had playing tonight. I was truly pissed that he didn't even have a shot never mind a goal and I was also a little bit bitter that he didn't do one wrong pass during his 15 mins as I was going to boo him loudly from my armchair.

Ed2607 said:
lindy64 said:
Ed2607 said:

but if you respectfully express your view, don't be surprised when others respectfully express their's back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.