End of Barca era

MaineDAWG2008

Is it?

They have been poor recent.

Pep playing 2 untried players in semi final on left.

And lose against Madrid and now chelsea

And Messi off form.....

Andouble said:
no they'll come back and win 4 trophies next season

This. Barcelona will buy themselves a couple of defenders (I hope not Vinnie though) and will re-group.

Retaining the CL just seems a bit cursed to be honest. They bought stupid in the summer and Pep will learn not to put so much faith in youth so quickly. Cuenca and Tello getting games when you have Pedro on the bench is just criminal. If they learn from their mistakes next year they will be back to being unstoppable. It is worth noting something that has happened in many a Barca game this year though, total football not producing anything of note until the best player in the world dances through half the defence and chips the keeper. They've become over reliant on him producing moments of magic and even Messi can't do it every game.

have got to agree op i've watched them probably 6 times this year and although good, they have lacked plan B. against a griitty steely team like chelsea they were found wanting. of course barca should have won and their mistakes cost them!

they remind me of us in respect to walking the ball into the net! sometimes direct is good...ask chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.