End of next season

I wonder...

Will the red Scouse mob be the first team ever to go into the winter break top of the league and still not win it?

JJ
I hope not, prefer them to be nowhere near top at any point. If we thought the love in was bad this year, it will be on several levels higher next year if they’re anywhere near challenging

10 teams don't play on the first weekend in February but it's seemingly not certain yet whether the other ten don't play on the weekend before or after. So not a winter break but a player break...

I don't think breaks help,we were better playing resting playing every few days,we had a weeks break before the foxes and looked lethargic,the dippers had 2 breaks and drew their games that lost them the title

I think the FA have looked at the break to their advantage only, the season being extended in some way will help them bring in tv revenue or revenue in some way.

absolutely now way does the fa think about fans or the club, they are all about themselves and money.

If there was to be a break I think clubs would have preferred first week of January.

I think the FA have looked at the break to their advantage only, the season being extended in some way will help them bring in tv revenue or revenue in some way.

absolutely now way does the fa think about fans or the club, they are all about themselves and money.

If there was to be a break I think clubs would have preferred first week of January.

It’s more likely just to extend JFEs too flight career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.