End of season non league play off games - Salford promoted (P7)

Great win for Radcliffe FC (still can’t get used to not saying ‘Borough’). Almost 1,200 on which i think I’m right in saying is their best crowd since 1983 in the NWCL title decider versus Caernarfon.

Great win for Radcliffe FC (still can’t get used to not saying ‘Borough’). Almost 1,200 on which i think I’m right in saying is their best crowd since 1983 in the NWCL title decider versus Caernarfon.
When / why did they drop the Borough?
I always felt uncomfortable when City had that link with Hyde United and for a season (or two) they became Hyde FC

I always felt uncomfortable when City had that link with Hyde United and for a season (or two) they became Hyde FC
Rebranding apparently.....seems to be working for them, I went to the game and must say was very impressed, great atmosphere !

Dropped it this year after new owners came in. Turning into a great little club with a lot of City connections. The kids coaches go Etihad for coaching.
Great win and turnout yesterday after being 1 down at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.