End of season non league play off games - Salford promoted (P7)

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 27 Apr 2019.

1. raglanblue

raglanblue

Hancock sent off in second half; not long after giving Alty the lead. After that they did well; to take it into extra time ; and then pens. Alty missed/saved; first 3 pens; after not missing any on Wednesday night.

2. moon

moon

Wonder if the Chorley goalie studied those pens

3. manimanc

manimanc

Where is the chorley/spennymoor final being played at?

4. garfresco

garfresco

Chorley are at home next Sunday

5. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

All play off's in this league and below are played at the higher placed team's ground. Had Alty won, it would have been at Spennymoor.

Fylde v Salford is at Wembley next weekend and Flyde are also at Wembley the following week in the FA Trophy final the day after City v Watford.

6. meeesh

meeesh

Well I'm hoping Chorley get revenge on Spennymoor,as it was them who thwarted Chorley from winning the league last week,would love for them to get back in conference,(National League),and hope Fylde do Salford as well,as for the south.....couldn't give a fuck

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

I know the Conference is a national league but Flyde/Salford at Wembley when there's 10-12 plus grounds that are within almost walking distance is crazy.

8. East Level 2

East Level 2

I'm sure Salford will gather lots of London fans as the rags and Moston Rag Sox continue to struggle. Crass of 92 doncha know.

9. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

The issue is the finalists are not known until a week before.... So yes Salford v Flyde would be ideal at say Bolton or Wigan but it could have been Eastleigh v Solihull in which case MK Dons would have been good.
    City hosted the final a few years back and I think it was Luton v Wimbledon....

10. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Will be crazy that if Fylde get in, that small area will have Blackpool, Fleetwood and Fylde in the League