End of season non league play off games - Salford promoted (P7)

Hancock sent off in second half; not long after giving Alty the lead. After that they did well; to take it into extra time ; and then pens. Alty missed/saved; first 3 pens; after not missing any on Wednesday night.

Well I'm hoping Chorley get revenge on Spennymoor,as it was them who thwarted Chorley from winning the league last week,would love for them to get back in conference,(National League),and hope Fylde do Salford as well,as for the south.....couldn't give a fuck

All play off's in this league and below are played at the higher placed team's ground. Had Alty won, it would have been at Spennymoor.

Fylde v Salford is at Wembley next weekend and Flyde are also at Wembley the following week in the FA Trophy final the day after City v Watford.
I know the Conference is a national league but Flyde/Salford at Wembley when there's 10-12 plus grounds that are within almost walking distance is crazy.

I know the Conference is a national league but Flyde/Salford at Wembley when there's 10-12 plus grounds that are within almost walking distance is crazy.
I'm sure Salford will gather lots of London fans as the rags and Moston Rag Sox continue to struggle. Crass of 92 doncha know.

The issue is the finalists are not known until a week before.... So yes Salford v Flyde would be ideal at say Bolton or Wigan but it could have been Eastleigh v Solihull in which case MK Dons would have been good.
City hosted the final a few years back and I think it was Luton v Wimbledon....

Well I'm hoping Chorley get revenge on Spennymoor,as it was them who thwarted Chorley from winning the league last week,would love for them to get back in conference,(National League),and hope Fylde do Salford as well,as for the south.....couldn't give a fuck
Will be crazy that if Fylde get in, that small area will have Blackpool, Fleetwood and Fylde in the League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.