End of Season v Half Term Holidays

Lenblue

I have been looking at booking a week away at Spring half term, as the kids are off school from Friday 22nd May to Monday 1st of June. We go away that week every year, never any issues, sometimes go a few days early to save £10,000 before they hike the prices up. However, due to the late finish of the season, this could mean missing the last game of the season, and possibly the FA Cup Final ( I Know, tempting fate etc). Or delay, it, pay extra, and just miss the FA cup, but then might not be back in time to set off for Berlin!! ( I know, tempting fate etc) What to do......... PS July - Aug Summer holidays is not an option.

Can somebody advise if we are going to win the league at our last away game v Swansea?

Lenblue said:
I have been looking at booking a week away at Spring half term, as the kids are off school from Friday 22nd May to Monday 1st of June. We go away that week every year, never any issues, sometimes go a few days early to save £10,000 before they hike the prices up. However, due to the late finish of the season, this could mean missing the last game of the season, and possibly the FA Cup Final ( I Know, tempting fate etc). Or delay, it, pay extra, and just miss the FA cup, but then might not be back in time to set off for Berlin!! ( I know, tempting fate etc) What to do......... PS July - Aug Summer holidays is not an option.

Can somebody advise if we are going to win the league at our last away game v Swansea?

book it. chelsea have already won the title. the fa cup doesn't matter, just ask pellers. platini will see that we get nowhere near Berlin.

£10,000 saving for going a few days earlier?

Where are you going? Necker Island?

I have cocked up with this already. Don't
miss the last game but away for cup final. Didn't expect it to be so late!

Don't worry about the cup final, Liverpool's name is already on the cup.

The media are on to the fact it will be Stevie Geee's 35th birthday that day, so it's going to be 'Let's do it for Stevie' between now and then, and I'm sure the refs will be happy to oblige.

Unless there's a slip up...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Mrs sf has done exactly the same, booked a week in Croatia

Looks like she'll be going on her own.

Lenblue said:

Where are you going?
Can you watch it over there?
What will you do on the day if we win, celebrate with family or get pissed with Blues?

I comes down to how much you want to get pissed with Blues.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
£10,000 saving for going a few days earlier?

Where are you going? Necker Island?

More like CenterParc's pricing, that.

Anyway, LenBlue - don't be a tit, family does come first even though we don't always admit it when City are involved. There'll be plenty of blue tinted memories to come, families have a habit of growing up.

Whatever you decide to do, if you are a season card holder do NOT let the "season card holders should all sit in their seats at EVERY match brigade" get to hear of it. If your seat is empty they will be down on you like a ton of bricks!!!

Simple enough. Book your hols as planned.

In parallel, pop down the Cellar and advertise for a stand-in for you in the event that you need to be at the game watching City winning silverware.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding some willing candidates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.