End of the match day programmes

Sad but I suppose if demand has dropped off............. maybe our reaction is more like that of Sir Humphrey in Yes Minister when he explained to Bernard that Radio 3 and wildlife documentaries on the BBC had to be broadcast because whilst no-one listened or watched there was a comfort derived from knowing they are there. So nobody buys them but those same people don't want to see them gone !
Wildlife documentaries on the BEEB are now about the only thing on there worth watching

Used to get one from every game I went to.

Stopped doing it about six or seven years ago now. Actually got rid of hundreds a few years ago and just kept my first game’s and any promotion/league title/Cup final programmes.

My wife has just come home with 3 match magazines she saw at a flea market, god knows how she spotted them but it shows she's still thinking of me which is a good thing or a bad thing at the same time :

City V Forrest
Sat 24th October 1981

City V Rags
Sat 20th March 1993

City V Rags
11th February 1995
The forest one i’ll have off you.
It has great sentimental value for me as it’s the first game my sadly departed old man took me to as the daft bugger classed himself as a big Forest fan because he did a weeks donkeying at the City ground in the 70s!

The forest one i’ll have off you.
It has great sentimental value for me as it’s the first game my sadly departed old man took me to as the daft bugger classed himself as a big Forest fan because he did a weeks donkeying at the City ground in the 70s!

It's yours mate, see you at the palace game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.