End of the summer

purplenose

So weeks of glorious weather whilst lock down was at its most strict.

Tomorrow its going to piss down and toward weekend actually going to be quite cold. Who thinks it will be a short break before a return to glorious summer weather?

I am sorry to say I think thats it now, lots of pissing down and blowing a gale now until October. I reckon everybody will be gagging to fuck off within a month. There will be old ladies and a dog being taken to safety by the fire brigade by boat in a foot of water running down the road before the end of June.

I am keeping an eye on Portugal for the first post lockdown excursion then a bit of Balkan travelling for September.

Sorry this is what happens when I take my first week off since March..

So weeks of glorious weather whilst lock down was at its most strict.

Tomorrow its going to piss down and toward weekend actually going to be quite cold. Who thinks it will be a short break before a return to glorious summer weather?

I am sorry to say I think thats it now, lots of pissing down and blowing a gale now until October. I reckon everybody will be gagging to fuck off within a month. There will be old ladies and a dog being taken to safety by the fire brigade by boat in a foot of water running down the road before the end of June.

I am keeping an eye on Portugal for the first post lockdown excursion then a bit of Balkan travelling for September.

I've caught myself a great tan in this brief weather!

I think it may last a while, so I'm good...

Only 3 weeks then it starts getting darker, nights drawing in, nearly winter !!!
In 3 weeks it won't be going dark until 10.30 pm. And then light again around 4am.
18 hour days are pure bliss.
It's all to do with that big ball of fire in the sky each day.
"As sure as the sun rises".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.