England Euro 2016 Squad

Fuck sake,the grammar police are still here,if someone said to me England IS shit,I would take that as meaning the country,living conditions etc etc,but in a football term,never have I heard someone say...xxxxxxx is shit,that's foreign speak to me,and surely countless others
agree

Heard the whispers that Vardy won't be starting as Woy tries to shoe horn Rooney in with Lallana behind Kane. Already a joke how Drinkwater isn't going after playing a key role all season for the champions.

So to put this all into perspective, the two English players who have had marvellous seasons playing key roles in Leicester's season miss out (one altogether) to be replaced by two players who have had extremely average seasons for a teams who who finished outside the top 4.

We need a manager who has the bollocks to make a brave decision every once in a while. We've got a lot of inform players and a lot of good youngsters. Sadly we are managed by a wet fart.

Heard the whispers that Vardy won't be starting as Woy tries to shoe horn Rooney in with Lallana behind Kane. Already a joke how Drinkwater isn't going after playing a key role all season for the champions.

So to put this all into perspective, the two English players who have had marvellous seasons playing key roles in Leicester's season miss out (one altogether) to be replaced by two players who have had extremely average seasons for a teams who who finished outside the top 4.

We need a manager who has the bollocks to make a brave decision every once in a while. We've got a lot of inform players and a lot of good youngsters. Sadly we are managed by a wet fart.

I can understand the thought process that sometimes the English players in the best domestic sides aren't always the best English players, or perhaps not the best suited to whatever system the manager intends to play, but that doesn't really apply to Rooney and Adam fucking Lallana. Neither should be anywhere near that side.

its infuriating. We have a good young team but the need to play Rooney means a good team will be carrying a 20stone ball of pubes around its neck.

Roys thought process must be...."FUck me Rooney was shite in midfield, I''l have to drop Vardy to play him up front". HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL HIM HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.