England in the premier league

Hart
Walker------Stones------Cahill------Rose
Dier------Henderson
Sterling------Alli------Rashford
Kane
Rest of Squad: Pickford, Clyne, Keane, Jones, Bertrand, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Barkley, Walcott, Lallana, Vardy, Sturridge
I can't see that finishing particularly high up the table tbh. There are far too many holes in it. In particular, it's lacking anyone capable of really dominating the game in midfield. The CBs are good but not world class. And while there are some decent creative players, again there's no-one who's world class, and crucially, no Silva or Eriksen type of player who can create moments in the final third. I think they'd quickly resort to hoofing it up to Kane for the three runners to look for the knock down. I think it would finish outside of the CL places. But in 3-4 years time, this could potentially be a very good team as the younger players develop.

So how do the numbers represent minutes played if the numbers are less than 1000 minutes.
Actually, how about we let the guy that posted the numbers answer/ He probably knows.

No number in that list is less than 1000 expect the (number). Which shows how many English players have played more than 1000

England's biggest problem is in central midfield because we have absolutely nobody who can dictate a game, in fact we haven't done since Scholes and even he was played out of position.

I must be losing it.
Is this number not 3.835? Ie: less than 4?

Gary Cahill - 3.835'

3rd - Manchester City (2)

John Stones - 3.170'
Raheem Sterling - 3.627

I might be wrong but here is how I understand it:

3rd - league position
(2) - number of English players used that played more than 1000 minutes
3170 and 3626 - minutes played by Stones and Sterling

* I don't know why there are (.) and (') in the total minutes numbers, I assume a typo

Ha, I hadn't seen his next post. Harry fucking Winks. Jesus christ.

In that team, I chose to use only English players that had played over 1,000 minutes of club football last season from the top six teams in the league.

About Harry Winks, I said: "Not much choice in the middle to be honest."

I also said: "I'd pick Michael Carrick instead of Harry Winks but he's like 37. I'd also pick Jordan Henderson instead of Harry Winks if he wasn't such an over-rated ponce."

Who would you chose to replace him from those listed?

The formatting, isn't my choice, it's copied from the transfermarkt web site and is how they record the minutes played stat; i.e. x.xxx'

If you think that 1.000' means 1 minute of football for that season, I'm not sure there's much hope for you to be honest mate.

In that team, I chose to use only English players that had played over 1,000 minutes of club football last season from the top six teams in the league.

About Harry Winks, I said: "Not much choice in the middle to be honest."

I also said: "I'd pick Michael Carrick instead of Harry Winks but he's like 37. I'd also pick Jordan Henderson instead of Harry Winks if he wasn't such an over-rated ponce."

Who would you chose to replace him from those listed?

The formatting, isn't my choice, it's copied from the transfermarkt web site and is how they record the minutes played stat; i.e. x.xxx'

If you think that 1.000' means 1 minute of football for that season, I'm not sure there's much hope for you to be honest mate.

I don't think 1.000' means 1 minute of football. I was asking you what the numbers meant. No need to get bitchy.
As far as who would I replace winks with. I had no idea who he is. I had to google him

Butland, Pickford, Heaton
Walker, Clyne, Stones, Cahill, Keane, Smalling, Rose, Bertrand
Dier, Henderson, Wilshere, Alli, Lallana, Delph, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sterling, Rashford, Kane, Vardy, Welbeck, Sturridge

Butland
Walker Stones Cahill Rose
Alli Dier Lallana
Sterling Kane Rashford

That team could finish top 4 imo. Better than the rags, and spurs will have no players left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.