England International and Coke

Has the fake sheik sold him a gram & handed all evidence over to the met.

Not like they haven’t done it before.

I'm probably in a minority here but does it really matter? As long as it's not PED's and it's in his own time, what's the problem? That's if it's even true in the first place

i have a good idea who its is ?? and he is not the only one by the way in the england setup and in the premier league ?? and you can always see the players who have something to hide when the dope control pick them before the game and all of a sudden gets hurt in the warm up and misses the game and the piss test, they all know the timescale to pass through your system but a cheeky line before bedtime and you think the drug squad will not pick me this week, coke is not a performance advancing drug just like drink and smoking or nicotine patches or spot on energy patches that contain caffeine

there was a player given a ban not that long ago think it was Saido Berahino's and it leak out when stoke wanted to sign him only to find out the FA order a ban for a failed drug test and was covered up by both the FA and WBA and slapped a court order banning to the press to stop it coming out in the press

so people do you home work and have a look for players with a long term injury or just been dropped from the first team football or faked a warm up injury and put 2 and 2 together ??????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.