England looking ...

LIke the new kit, but looking forward to seeing us play in the change shorts (navy) like the good old days.

Speaking of shorts, when the eff are they going to start getting a little shorter and less baggy?! Looks like Chariots of Fire or any kit circa 1940s with the baggy knickers hangin' down to the knees!

Now, don't get me wrong, not looking for Argentina 1978 or anything, but something reasonable in the middle might be a bit better! Or, is it everyone wearing the compression shorts for warming the thighs and hammys that is making no-one complain about these turn of the (19th to 20th!) century swimming trunks?!

Anyway, when the hub hub of it being brand spankin' is over and you can get it a bit cheaper than $75, I think I am in! Especially for summer 2010!!

I'm pretty sure the kit does have dark blue shorts it's just that the last two teams we've played have had blue shorts so we have had to change.

8823e3f6b330b0ffec8ddf892301337a.jpg

Is it a trick of my eye or is Terry biting Gerrard's arm here?

Bongo Joe said:
I'm pretty sure the kit does have dark blue shorts it's just that the last two teams we've played have had blue shorts so we have had to change.

Nah, mate, the HOME team does not change, the AWAY team changes, if they have the same shorts and/or socks. I believe the "HOME" kit is ALL WHITE, with the CHANGE kit having navy shorts. As for clashes with the white shirt, then we go back to the RED shirt, which is supposed to be a 2010-2012 shirt, for max bang for the buck! (i.e. get you to buy the White one now, and get you to buy the Red one next year!)

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.