England National Team 2016/17

We're OK now that the prolific scorer Marcus Rashford is in charge of scoring goals for England.

The one that makes no sense is Livermore. Maybe I've not seen enough of him this season.

The one that makes no sense is Livermore. Maybe I've not seen enough of him this season.

Shaw can't get in the rag side so why not take Gibbs or Cresswell instead.
Rashford can hardly get a game for the rags yet he's included, same goes for Lingard yet you mention someone who plays week in week out and has helped his side suddenly have a chance of survival in the prem. Now i'm not saying he should be there but find it strange you think he's the one that makes no sense.

Rashford can hardly get a game for the rags yet he's included, same goes for Lingard yet you mention someone who plays week in week out and has helped his side suddenly have a chance of survival in the prem. Now i'm not saying he should be there but find it strange you think he's the one that makes no sense.

Gibbs can't get in the Arsenal side either to be fair.

Gibbs barely plays and how old is he now 27? Maybe he doesn't rate Cresswell whereas Shaw is a talent and this could give him a boost as he tries to get back on track after being derailed by a horrific injury.

Rashford gets plenty of minutes, considering his age and meteoric rise his second season was always going to be a quieter one.

Jesse Lingard aslo gets minutes and is versatile, plus he has the knack of scoring big goals. He was also one of the few to perform well for Southgate in that under 21 tournament a few seasons ago. Who would you suggest instead, Theo Walcott who has been given so many chances over the years?

Livermore stands out because he has never impressed when I've seen him. Why not look at Drinkwater instead who was very good last season and back on form recently?

Surely Walcott should be in the squad, got 17 goals or something this season? Better than Lingard who sits on the bench most games.

There's quite a good little group of young English players knocking about at the moment, I've enjoyed football a lot this season and then I remember Gareth Southgate is our national team manager. urgh.

It's gonna be all about Rooney again isn't it? Uurrgggh.

Edit: Wait. is Rooney even in the squad? what the dickens is this

So little imagination, just picks all the United players as per usual, even though most of them are having terrible seasons or can't even get a game. I'd have Harry Maguire over either of the United goons, probably Gibson as well. Lingard is just laughable

Doesn't look to be much of a plan behind that squad

So little imagination, just picks all the United players as per usual, even though most of them are having terrible seasons or can't even get a game. I'd have Harry Maguire over either of the United goons, probably Gibson as well. Lingard is just laughable

Doesn't look to be much of a plan behind that squad

Maguire is a great player, but I think he'll need to transfer out of Hull before he's 'noticed'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.