England National Team 2016/17

So little imagination, just picks all the United players as per usual, even though most of them are having terrible seasons or can't even get a game. I'd have Harry Maguire over either of the United goons, probably Gibson as well. Lingard is just laughable

Doesn't look to be much of a plan behind that squad

yea maguire looks a very good young player as does gibson.

So little imagination, just picks all the United players as per usual, even though most of them are having terrible seasons or can't even get a game. I'd have Harry Maguire over either of the United goons, probably Gibson as well. Lingard is just laughable

Doesn't look to be much of a plan behind that squad
Maybe that wouldn't be the case if a few of the young English lads at City ever got a look in. Not sure we're in any position to criticise.

He's Andy Morrison beastlike, worth a punt for us IF Vinny moves on?
Unfortunately he's not suited to our way of playing. He's comfortable on the ball if he has time (loves a rampage), but not great when under pressure. At Sheffield United he really struggled when David Weir was in charge and tried to play it out from the back, they went from the best partnership I the league to being a liability

Should have called up Tyrone Mings. That would have caused a shit-storm.

And in the case of Bournemoth players I`d have had Josh King over Rashford or Defoe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.