England National Team 2016/17

Big Sam bigging up Stones in the papers today. Doesn't think he's one for the future, isn't interested in potential, thinks that under Guardiola he's one for now. Talking about how much Guardiola coaches defence and brought up the Pique comparison again.

With Cahill on the way to the bench, Smalling not playing, Stones should be the first CB on the teamsheet soon enough.

Fully expecting the England squad to be something reminiscent of Fat Sams Bolton reign. I.e a retirement home. Terry, Defoe, may as well bring back Lampard and Gerrard in the middle too.

micheal keane at burnley looks a good shout for the squad, very good young player. rag though. i expect this squad to much like the last one, but i think we will be better defensively.

Among all of the Aguero talk, I can't spot this.

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Fraser Forster, Tom Heaton

Defenders: Nathaniel Clyne, Kyle Walker, Gary Cahill, Chris Smalling, John Stones, Phil Jagielka, Danny Rose, Luke Shaw

Midfielders: Dele Alli, Michail Antonio, Eric Dier, Danny Drinkwater, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Wayne Rooney, Raheem Sterling, Theo Walcott,

Forwards: Harry Kane, Daniel Sturridge, Jamie Vardy

New manager, same England.

Barkley started the season well, yet doesn't make the call. Rashford fucked off because he hasn't played enough minutes, yet Smalling gets the call. Hmm.

Whatever Fat Sam does its just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic in a hope the ship wont sink.

Smalling gets in because there is nobody else. Henderson back in for Barkley says a lot about the manager though.

Has he announced that Rooney is the captain yet?

Whatever Fat Sam does its just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic in a hope the ship wont sink.

Smalling gets in because there is nobody else. Henderson back in for Barkley says a lot about the manager though.

Has he announced that Rooney is the captain yet?
Watching England under the management of allardyce is about as appealing as having one of those cameras up your arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.