England squad call-ups

JamesMCFC

Having a kick about with Silva in the clough.
Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster, Joe Hart, John Ruddy.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jagielka, Glen Johnson, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Kyle Walker.

Midfielders: Ross Barkley, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Andros Townsend, Jack Wilshere.

Forwards: Jermain Defoe, Rickie Lambert, Jay Rodriguez, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck.

No Micah again

About time Lallana got called up as well

squirtyflower said:
Once again it's criminal that a footballing Neanderthal like Walker is looked

Along with five players from the Swamp. Criminal that once more players are picked because of who they play for and not their ability. (Not including Rooney in that btw).

Wonder if the 'Commission' will have the guts to put that in their plan to save English football? I won't hold my breath.

kippax81 said:
squirtyflower said:
Once again it's criminal that a footballing Neanderthal like Walker is looked

Along with five players from the Swamp. Criminal that once more players are picked because of who they play for and not their ability. (Not including Rooney in that btw).

Wonder if the 'Commission' will have the guts to put that in their plan to save English football? I won't hold my breath.
I haven't a clue how Jones, Smalling and Cleverley get any where near a full England squad

It's a testament to Southampton that when I heard they had three players called up I assumed it included shaw and clyne. They've looked fantastic recently.

As for no Micah, is it at all surprising that someone who isn't an England regular that barely plays for us and is near constantly injured isn't in the squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.