England squad call-ups

Markt85 said:
bobmcfc said:
Can't bring myself to watch England play, even if our boys are involved and I actually want to vomit when I see wozza and co on my Tv. I would honestly rather watch a foreign national side play It's odd, my total lack of patriotism but then again I don't think it helps that I can't stand most of the players

GOOD ON YA! ENGLAND MAKE ME SICK. THE WAY THEY GO OUT THERE AND WIN PRETTY MUCH ALL THERE GAMES. BUNCH OF TWATS.

MUCH RATHER SUPPORT NIGERIA OR ICELAND TO BE HONEST

Don't give a shit what they win tbh. It would be more of an insult if I pretended to give a shit wouldn't it ? I prefer my club football, then I would much prefer to watch good football from the likes of Germany, Spain, holland etc .

Stan Collymore's starting XI for Brazil, I quite like the look of it personally.

Slide03_crop_exact.jpg

bobmcfc said:
Markt85 said:
bobmcfc said:
Can't bring myself to watch England play, even if our boys are involved and I actually want to vomit when I see wozza and co on my Tv. I would honestly rather watch a foreign national side play It's odd, my total lack of patriotism but then again I don't think it helps that I can't stand most of the players

GOOD ON YA! ENGLAND MAKE ME SICK. THE WAY THEY GO OUT THERE AND WIN PRETTY MUCH ALL THERE GAMES. BUNCH OF TWATS.

MUCH RATHER SUPPORT NIGERIA OR ICELAND TO BE HONEST

Don't give a shit what they win tbh. It would be more of an insult if I pretended to give a shit wouldn't it ? I prefer my club football, then I would much prefer to watch good football from the likes of Germany, Spain, holland etc .

Why post on a England thread if you have no interest ?

Or is your only interest in slagging off the team and digging out the manager at every opportunity like most England fans ?

Matty said:
There's a few people in there that I don't see the point of.

Kieran Gibbs. He's a distant third in the left back stakes behind Cole and Baines, why exactly include him? Are we saying we'll take 3 left backs to Brazil?!

Smalling. He's started 2 league games for United this season. 2. How exactly has he "earned" his place in the squad if he can't even get on the pitch for his club?

Cleverley. He's mediocre. He doesn't score goals, he doesn't create chances, I don't actually know what he does do?

Defoe. It's not a good sign when you're a striker who has scored less league goals this season than Asmir Begovic! Only seems capable of scoring in Europe, against pretty poor opposition.

out of those 3 left backs gibbs has probably been the most consistent this season so far. (maybe along with baines but i havent seen much of everton so can't say for sure)

you have to remember cole is getting old and doesn't have long left so if you take him out of the equation, i don't think there are 2 better english left backs then gibbs and baines at the moment.

i think a lot of it is also down to giving gibbs some experiance in international football with a view to the future.

a lot of arsenal coaches have said he could be as good as cole, and they would know as they developed cole and gibbs from the ages of about 10.

why does Michael Dawson continue to be overlooked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.