England squad call-ups

bobmcfc said:
Can't bring myself to watch England play, even if our boys are involved and I actually want to vomit when I see wozza and co on my Tv. I would honestly rather watch a foreign national side play It's odd, my total lack of patriotism but then again I don't think it helps that I can't stand most of the players

I support any player for england regardless of who they play for. :) Glad to see rodriguez and lallana in the squad theyve been playing great, I want to see barkley in the team

when you look at it england do have some very promising youngsters - Barkley, Will hughes, Morrison, Shaw, Gibbs, Wilshire, Lallana, ward prowse, Townsend, and plenty more aswell<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:52 pm --<br /><br />
wesshaw1985 said:
why does Michael Dawson continue to be overlooked?

tbh I dont really think he is any better than what we already have, id rather see a youngster like caulker called up

these are my final 23 players for the friendlies, after 11 games this season.

My starting 11 would be -

Forster
Johnson-Cahill-Jagielka-Gibbs
Gerrard-Wilshere
WardProwse-Rooney-Rodriguez
Sturridge

my back-up 11 would be -

Ruddy
Clyne-Dawson-Williamson-Shaw
Henderson-Lampard
Townsend-Lallana-Osman
Lambert

and my 3rd choice goalie would be Heaton...

If Roy wants to go to the World Cup and play 4-4-2 then fair enough, but I just see us getting done in midfield.

For me I would like to see us go with a midfield three of Wilshire - Gerrard - Lallana and rotate Rooney with Sturridge up front, that midfield will be able to keep the ball and rotating the strikers will benefit us more than playing two up top in the long run as I just think the weather will end up tiring a lot of our players out in the tournament.

Lallana I believe will become a key player for England in the World Cup.

England managers always pick names over players playing well. As far as i'm concerned every English player in the Premiership and the top divisions of Europe are on equal footing.

Clyne is a good left back, better than Gibbs who is also good. England have to take Lambert to the World cup, not as a started but as someone who will give you a fantastic option off the bench if you are desperate for a goal in the last 30 minutes of games. Besides he also has a great penalty record.

With the recent injuries, my side for the Chile game would be -

Forster
Henderson-Wilshere
Townsend-Rooney-Rodriguez
Lambert

wesshaw1985 said:
With the recent injuries, my side for the Chile game would be -

Forster
Henderson-Wilshere
Townsend-Rooney-Rodriguez
Lambert

Its irrelevant

if you was a manager and picked that side

the media and millions would slag you off

if we win it would be brushed under the carpet as its only a friendly

a defeat and you should be sacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.