England squad for Nations league

blue saturday

heard that Southgate might include Kane who hasnt played for several weeks-dont really think the player is top class myself -look how well spurs have done without-who else can play up top with Razza

Wish the City lads involved could have a Summer off to be honest.

Couldn’t give a shit about these games.

Get Kane in, let Rooney come back, give Beckham the captaincy and play every English Liverpool player.

I'd guess on:

Pickford, Heaton, Butland

Trippier, TAA, Walker, Maguire, Stones, Gomez, Keane, Rose, Chilwell

Henderson, Barkley, Dier, Rice, Alli, Lingard, Ward-Prowse, Maddison

Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Rashford, Wilson

Foden has played in some big games now and should really get in. So should maddison, Southgate has said the system doesn't have a position for maddison but I think that's unfair on him and probably just an excuse so he can pick his favourites like dier.

heard that Southgate might include Kane who hasnt played for several weeks-dont really think the player is top class myself -look how well spurs have done without-who else can play up top with Razza

'Arry 'Otspur has to be rested, wrapped in cottom wool, and fed a diet of peeled grapes, ready to smack in the three pens that VAR will award for the three most outrageous dives seen this season. How dya like those, Mo!!

For purely selfish reasons I don't any City player involved. I'd rather they were wrapped up in cotton wool, pampered and mollycoddled for the duration of the close season, and then unleashed, ultra-fit and healthy and ready for another go at the quad come the new season.

Haven't seen much of Foden to be honest and for me should be playing regularly in the Premier League before playing for England. The same for Hudson Odoi and probably Loftus Cheek although he does seem to play a little bit more now. Feel for Maddison as he has had an excellent season with Leicester. Not sure Kane should be involved. Seems to get quite a few injuries and a summer off might help England more for the Euro's next summer. Eric Dier, is there a more over rated player in the league. Offers absolutely nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.