England squad for Nations league

Of course he will pick Kane. It's a contractual requirement as well as an ego thing for Rodney Trotter. He'll play in the CL final as well despite being fucked.

Foden is representing the U21's at their Euros. I suspect he will be promoted after.

Think he'll get Phil in to experience being there with a view to him being a full member & starting debut in Sept or whenever England play and league football stops.

I'd guess on:

Pickford, Heaton, Butland

Trippier, TAA, Walker, Maguire, Stones, Gomez, Keane, Rose, Chilwell

Henderson, Barkley, Dier, Rice, Alli, Lingard, Ward-Prowse, Maddison

Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Rashford, Wilson

On form Dier trippier and Alli shouldn’t be anywhere near it , but Alli can create magic . Kane needs a rest after last years Wc, I would love for England to complete a clean sweep , CL, EUROPA AND This competition , cause it’ll rightly piss off the rest of them

On form Dier trippier and Alli shouldn’t be anywhere near it , but Alli can create magic . Kane needs a rest after last years Wc, I would love for England to complete a clean sweep , CL, EUROPA AND This competition , cause it’ll rightly piss off the rest of them
Wouldn't disagree but majority will be the names that got us there.

Presumably the line up for the first match will be

Pickford

Walker
Stones
Maguire
Chilwell

Rice
Barkley
Delph or Ward-Prowse

Sterling
Rashford
Sancho

Joe Gomez with his 12mins of football this year.

Lingard is absolute shite but i guess he's still young(27) with lots of potential

Delph our 3rd choice left back who never plays

Kane is injured?

Redmond out of his depth

Dier and Rose two Spurs bench warmers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.