England squad (Kyle Walker dropped)

You would think playing Sterling and Walker on the right for England was a no brainer really wouldn't you?....1st choice pairing on the right hand side for the current back to back English title winners and won every trophy available in domestic competition last season and chosen for in those positions by arguably the greatest manager currently walking the planet but what would he know eh? Ha ha fuckin laughable but great for us and I'm a club over Country man myself and also the more games Trent Alexander Arnold gets in his legs the less effective he'll be for the scousers at the business end of the season also.

i must be living in a parallel universe. lots on here moaning about friendlies. i was sure these 2 matches are euro qualifiers

You would think playing Sterling and Walker on the right for England was a no brainer really wouldn't you?....1st choice pairing on the right hand side for the current back to back English title winners and won every trophy available in domestic competition last season and chosen for in those positions by arguably the greatest manager currently walking the planet but what would he know eh? Ha ha fuckin laughable but great for us and I'm a club over Country man myself and also the more games Trent Alexander Arnold gets in his legs the less effective he'll be for the scousers at the business end of the season also.

The no brainier part is correct,it’s the YES man that has no brain,picking a squad full of kids,not enough International experience,expect a few dodgy results for England in next year or two against nations we would normally expect to win,forget them doing as well next summer,our FA has got to be the worst in world football,in all aspects of what they do

I never got the Southgate love-in despite that rather easy cup run to the semis.

Like Midas in reverse it will all turn to crap before long. Anyone who picks Lingard after the last year has little ability as a manager (See Manchester United)

Southgate following the predictable party line of picking rags and dippers first. We all knew Wan Bissaka would be in the first team squad as soon as he signed for the rags and there you go, in spite of him having a dreadful under 23 tournament.

I wish more of our players were omitted from these pointless games, there is just too much football. Unfortunately Laporte has now been called up for France.

Gareth Southgate = Chris Coleman - one good/lucky tournament as national team manager, nothing before that and nothing afterwards.

Probably true, but it was a nice long hot summer, barbeques, football garden parties etc, I'll remember it well.

Can now see it being Gomez and Trent going forward as CB and RB ....if southgate continues being silly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.