England squad (Kyle Walker dropped)

thank fuck for that ?? england are shit and every city player picked i fear of picking up a injury so it great new for me

Southgate following the predictable party line of picking rags and dippers first. We all knew Wan Bissaka would be in the first team squad as soon as he signed for the rags and there you go, in spite of him having a dreadful under 23 tournament.

I wish more of our players were omitted from these pointless games, there is just too much football. Unfortunately Laporte has now been called up for France.

Apparently, according to the DT he had a stellar season last at Palace, but it would only be the minute he donned a red shirt would he make it into the England first team.

Not complaining, but laughable.

Fucking Trippier, and of course Wan Bissaka now he’s a scum player.
Takes me back to the time zaha signed for the rags. Palace sold him with never any discussion about an international place and after signing but before he even played for rags he gets called up. Cannot remember exactly but it might even have been for a world cup squad.

Apparently, according to the DT he had a stellar season last at Palace, but it would only be the minute he donned a red shirt would he make it into the England first team.

He was okay for Palace but had an iffy tournament in the summer, but as soon as he goes to the rags he is of course world class.

The whole England circus is depressingly predictable.

Takes me back to the time zaha signed for the rags. Palace sold him with never any discussion about an international place and after signing but before he even played for rags he gets called up. Cannot remember exactly but it might even have been for a world cup squad.

Zaha made his England debut before he signed for Utd. It probably would have taken you about 10 seconds to look that up.

Can now see it being Gomez and Trent going forward as CB and RB ....if southgate continues being silly

I think both of these are quality players. Yes both need to work on their game but long term both will be England regulars. Trent is on a different level to Wan Bissaka who imo is technically very limited.

I may be in a minority but I don't give a fuck about the England team and would rather our players are not selected , thus benefiting City.

The inclusion of every new " worldie " that the rags and dippers produce / sign is totally predictable, monotonous and devalues the whole selection process. Their inclusion is influenced by the FA , anxious to keep the Wembley coffers full , and the whole process is laughable and shallow.

When the piss poor players at the rags especially end up with England caps , far too numerous to list al , but I fail to see how the manager or team can be taken seriously.

I imagine saturday is the perfect opportunity to give cancelo a run out too, no doubt the media will call out the end of walkers career after being “axed” by both national and club management.

In truth rotation is required at club level. The idea that players need experience against kosovo to help them perform against netherlands or portugal in an actual tournament is a load of bollocks. You call up your best 2 players in each position (kyle and taa) and make the rest improve to their level so that they can perform when they do get called up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.