England squad

ctwrd

Team supported
City
Southgate has named his squad. Three games coming up, two friendlies and a qualifier. No foden no Greenwood. Maguire in.

is Southgate the most bland uninspiring England manager of all time?

if he isn’t sacked by July next year when England crash out of the euros it’ll be because the FA can’t find anyone else to accept the job

Southgate has named his squad. Three games coming up, two friendlies and a qualifier. No foden no Greenwood. Maguire in.

is Southgate the most bland uninspiring England manager of all time?

if he isn’t sacked by July next year when England crash out of the euros it’ll be because the FA can’t find anyone else to accept the job
I nominate @BlueHammer85, as he appears to be the most fervent England supporter on this forum.
:-)

Any credibility he had has gone now with allowing Maguire in but double punishing two young lads.

Maybe they should have just taken a leaf out of Liar Liar's book. "I tripped and fell naked onto a young lady, who, also being naked due to the unseasonal heatwave in Iceland, opened her legs instinctively to catch what she thought was my arm grasping an apple, betwixt her thighs."

Last edited:
I nominate @BlueHammer85, as he appears to be the most fervent England supporter on this forum.
:-)

lol , because I’m not full of pure hate and venom against anything England related i’m the most fervent fan!

to be fair, Southgate did a great job at World Cup and I like he picks a lot of youth, if anyone thinks we’d be world beating playing exciting footie and picking a squad that would make everyone happy then they’ve got a long wait.

lol , because I’m not full of pure hate and venom against anything England related i’m the most fervent fan!

to be fair, Southgate did a great job at World Cup and I like he picks a lot of youth, if anyone thinks we’d be world beating playing exciting footie and picking a squad that would make everyone happy then they’ve got a long wait.
Did a great job at the World Cup? FFS I think I’m more likely to agree with your views on VAR

Did a great job at the World Cup? FFS I think I’m more likely to agree with your views on VAR

We got to the semi final and was close to getting to the final. Considering everyone says the England team is shit, I’d say a Manager that got us close to a final did a decent job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.