England Team [Merged]

Re: Parker, Cahill & Smalling over Barry, Lescott & Richards

RVZ Urmston said:
Scott Parker is the biggest over-hyped footballer since Darren Anderton and Gary Stevens and Gary Mabbutt and Jermanie Jenas and Aaron Lennon you see where im going here......

Completely agree mate. Parker is industrious Ill admit, but he couldn't pass wind and at times he's a bit headless chicken for me. Footballer of year my arse.

blue soon? said:
can anyone post the starting XI & subs please?

rumour is that the starting XI is:

Hart, Smalling, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Cleverley, Lampard, Young, Rooney, Crouch, Parker

Re: England team??? What the F**K!!

Never thought I'd say it but I can't wait for 'Arry to take over the national squad. Unlike Capello he will give players chances on merit not choose them because they play for a certain club.

Good, less chance of him getting injured. I hope Carrick or Cleverley gets picked instead of Barry.

waspish said:
LoveCity said:
I don't think Capello is anti-City. He's anti-Richards for sure but not anti-City, remember when we had six or so players on the pitch at one time not so long ago? Capello is just stupid and influenced by the FA and media though, I expected better from an experienced Italian manager than caving into influences.

I agree as good a player he is he does sometimes lose concentration italians don't like this...

With his pace we could actually use as a right sided player....

Glen Johnson is his number 1 right back..though I suppose he doesn't have any concentration to lose with his defending to be fair!

We all know Richards is better than smalling...at least he cant get hurt eh..

Never mind smalling ahead of Richards, Glen Johnson ahead of Richards is an utter disgrace!

I'm surprised he plays Hart over, well, any other English keeper. Trust me, if another English keeper was available and even slightly good then he'd get the nod over Hart.

BigBlueNick said:
blue soon? said:
can anyone post the starting XI & subs please?

rumour is that the starting XI is:

Hart, Smalling, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Cleverley, Lampard, Young, Rooney, Crouch, Parker
If Hart weren´t in goal I´d want that team to get gubbed - poster might be joking in which case I would stick Jones in there for good measure
Extremely indifferent to the national team a) coz they´re shite and light years behind and b) Looney´s outburst on camera to the fans in SA - he won´t be getting my support EVER !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.