England Team [Merged]

Re: Parker, Cahill & Smalling over Barry, Lescott & Richards

I thought Crouch was out of Capello's plans now. He is not much of a player and yet look at his goalscoring record for England - 22 goals in 42 games - it is better than just about any England striker since Shearer or Lineker. Shrek Rooney's is 26 goals in 70 games.

Re: England team??? What the F**K!!

Amazingly_I_Don_t_Give_A_Shit_Large.jpg

isnt this the age old story. **** signs for rags. **** plays game it rag shirt. **** gets picked for england.

small i think is going to be a good player but hes not a right back richards is.

capello your a tosser.

Fingers crossed none of them get on and England get fucked.

Is Martin Petrov playing left wing for Bulgaria by any chance, or did he retire? If so, a good chance Smalling could have his arse handed to him by half time.

Petrov won't track back, but Smalling loves to go forward. If Petrov is unmarked after one of his runs and they catch us on the counter, all finger pointing at Smalling please (yeah, I know Micah may fare the same but hey, doesn't count because he's a blue). Micah could just be dodging a bullet here.

Parker, Cahill & Smalling over Barry, Lescott & Richards

LoveCity said:
I thought Crouch was out of Capello's plans now. He is not much of a player and yet look at his goalscoring record for England - 22 goals in 42 games - it is better than just about any England striker since Shearer or Lineker. Shrek Rooney's is 26 goals in 70 games.

He's a good player against shit international teams that's where that record is from

Parker over Barry doesn't surprise me and is probably what I would do. Parker makes the midfield harder to break through than Barry would.

Cahill over Lescott, personally I think Lescott is better than Cahill but Capello clearly seems to rate Cahill, and he's a younger and better on the ball, so that one doesn't surprise me either, although it's not what I would do. At least it's better than picking Jones.

But Smalling over Richards, that really is ridiculous, Richards has been excellent now for the last season and a bit. It seems clear though Capello doesn't like him that much. But seriously, it is ridiculous. Smalling isn't even a proper right back for crying out loud, and he's played just four games there and all of a sudden he's in the England team.

Just as long as Cleverley doesn't play....

BigBlueNick said:
blue soon? said:
can anyone post the starting XI & subs please?

rumour is that the starting XI is:

Hart, Smalling, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Cleverley, Lampard, Young, Rooney, Crouch, Parker

cheers, smalling had a decent few games last year (albeit at centreback) i think it's much more shocking cleverly has waltzed into the team if this is true, that and crouch being back.

Good, keep our lads fresh for Wigan, Napoli and Fulham. If they are on the bench or in the stands they can't get injured either.

Hope the new look team does well so they aren't being picked for the next game either.

City are more important than England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.