England Team [Merged]

Re: England team??? What the F**K!!

Unfortunatley he doesn't have a clue what he is doing.

Is he having a laugh.

250px-Ray.jpg

Parker done well since he got his chance in the midfield for England.

Shocked that Richards isnt starting. Has started the season well so far. More dynamic than Smalling. Just the rags flavour of the months getting a run out,.

Re: Parker, Cahill & Smalling over Barry, Lescott & Richards

BigBlueNick said:
blue soon? said:
can anyone post the starting XI & subs please?

rumour is that the starting XI is:

Hart, Smalling, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Cleverley, Lampard, Young, Rooney, Crouch, Parker

I'm very pleased there are no City outfield players.

Re: Parker, Cahill & Smalling over Barry, Lescott & Richards

Don't care about England much. As the majority are saying though, Richards should definatly be starting. The only excuse I can think of, is that the spitting image has seen Petrov give the assist against Richards when we played Bolton, which if true, is a disgrace.

Barry, who I believe is in some of the best form of his life, should also be starting. Seems to have gone up a level from last year and he was better than Parker then so god knows how Parker is in there now.

Cahill and Lescott is a tricky one on the other hand. I am a fan of Cahill's although he is in a dip of form. In a way I can't argue that Cahill starts ahead (although I have heard that Lescott is still a little injured) of Lescott.

It's not a choice between Cahill or Lescott, it's a choice between Terry and Lescott. Terry is a left sided defender the same as Lescott.

The fact that Capello even picked up Kyle "I dont know how to fucking defend" Walker as his second choice RB instead of Richards in previous games tells you all you need to know...+ of course Glen Johnson as first choice.

I don't give a shit about the England team anymore. These international's during the season are just an unwelcome interruption to the Premier League for me.

I really can't get behind a team with the likes of Shrek, Terry or Crouch in it. Postman Pat should be sacked as manager too, he clearly doesn't care about anything but his pay cheque.

Glen Johnson
Kyle Walker
Martin Kelly
Chris Smalling
Phil Jagielka
James Milner

All these players have either been given a go at RB or have been mentioned for it by Capello. For some reason he doesn't seem to think Richards is an international full back. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but what does my head in is that Micah hasn't got a clue why....tell him you prick!

It's clear for everyone to see that his form in the EPL is good enough to be at the very least 2nd choice. Why can't someone from the england camp (Stu Pearce for example) explain to Micah what it is keeping him from the team, every interview I've seen, Micah is as much at a loss to explain it as we are, so are Joe Hart, Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.