England Travel Club- Anyone here a member?

Nethermoor

Team supported
Guiseley
Right so long story short, my 40th is in 2026 and in June. I would like to go watch England in the world cup (if we qualify etc)

So to prepare I think I need some caps and to join the england travel club.

But I have a couple of questions that the FAQ's don't cover, so wondered if anyone with personal experience could help.

1) I want to go with the Mrs, she will come to a game with me in USA (subject to above). Will I be able to request more than one ticket on my membership or should I get her one too to be safe?

2) Do you get caps for nations league games. It says you don't for tournaments, but the nations league is neither a friendly or an actual Tournament in the traditional sense.

Cheers

You will have to get the other half a membership as when World Cup comes around it will be 1 ticket application per member.
Re Nations League you will receive 2 caps(a kind of loyalty points) per game. Finland went on sale the other day.
If you get all the home games you will in my opinion have enough caps for USA in 2026. Also apply for the away games you fancy as you could be lucky in the ballot.

I had a look at it - it’s currently reset in some way for renewal or joining. It seems to be a limited window to join and covers World Cup 26 and the euros 28 in the UK.

It’s recognised I have bought tickets in the past and today it gave me an opportunity as a priority to buy for Finland game and could buy up to 8. Think each game counts is how I interpreted the website. Away seems to be you have to be a full member.

- Joined today

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.