U19 Euro Final - England (Doyle, Delap) Winners!

Israel is a terrorist state which has been occupying Palestine for 74 years. Playing this down is disgusting!
Of course it is and has. And people like you get a vote! You do realise that the Israeli team last night contained Arabs. Such a terrorist state. Suggest you go for a lie down or maybe you want to discuss all the other so called terrorist states in the world or is it just the only Jewish state you want to slander in your ignorance. Thank goodness for the ignore button

Of course it is and has. And people like you get a vote! You do realise that the Israeli team last night contained Arabs. Such a terrorist state. Suggest you go for a lie down or maybe you want to discuss all the other so called terrorist states in the world or is it just the only Jewish state you want to slander in your ignorance. Thank goodness for the ignore button
Ah, the antisemitism card. Yet you have chosen to conflate the behaviour of the Israeli government with Judaism. I commented on the former but you have played the victim card. Well done.

No England team is currently playing against North Korea or I would have said the same thing.

Ah, the antisemitism card. Yet you have chosen to conflate the behaviour of the Israeli government with Judaism. I commented on the former but you have played the victim card. Well done.

No England team is currently playing against North Korea or I would have said the same thing.

Judaism and Jewish people are not the same thing as Israeli Government, i agree with that notion.

I hate Israeli government but i don't hate their people and religion.

All good but would you apply the same to Russia, who we are boycotting?

Yeah, Almost all Goverment in the world suck imo. Too much for their own damn interest but not it's people who are time and time again suffered because their decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.