England u21 v Kosovo

Not sure where he is playing tonight,seems to have something of a free role up front and across the line.

Oh he’s been shite up to that point but that was tasty
Mixed bag,gave the ball away a couple of times and,due to not really having a set position,was struggling to get into the game.He had earlier done a jinky little run and pass on the left that showed his quality.

I feel for the coach being shit on by the dipper kid last minute who decided U21s are beneath him bow he's had a couple of PL starts.

Mason Greenwood, 18 year old Bellingham, Saka, should also be there rather than given a free pass the national team big boys.

THB not really tested yet but looks calm,composed and assured and passing the ball very well,starting a few attacks (as per the City way :-))

I feel for the coach being shit on by the dipper kid last minute who decided U21s are beneath him bow he's had a couple of PL starts.

Mason Greenwood, 18 year old Bellingham, Saka, should also be there rather than given a free pass the national team big boys.
I was thinking similar,add Sancho and Reece James who both should be there.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.