England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

England v Denmark

Wednesday 7th July 2021

Kick off at 20:00 (BST) at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Capacity at 67%, approximately 60,000.

Coverage starts at 19:00 (BST) on ITV 1. Presented by Mark Pougatch. No other information but I assume it's Sam Matterface and Lee Dixon on commentary.

Referee: To be announced.

Just sticking this up to get the conversation started. I'll update it further when we know more.

So here we are, another semi final of a major competition, it's hard not to get carried away now as a fan. The final is within reach. Almost starting to get use to this feeling as an England fan. England have definitely gone up a gear in the knockout stages and will go into this one favourites. Kane and Sterling lead the team with 3 goals and Sterling after another great performance is in with a shot of player of the tournament. Denmark are no mugs though and they were the team I was most worried about once the Czech Republic knocked the Netherlands out. They have a lot of decent players in form, so I expect this to be a lot tighter game than the Ukraine match.

Southgate is doing great. Two semi finals in succession. Push on with this now and get to the final. Team selection and rotation working perfectly. Zero goals conceded. Two players going for the golden boot. It couldn’t be going any better than this.

A week today. Dare to dream?

Southgate has got it spot on so far. We’ve looked really good at the back and we’ve now started scoring goals.

it would be brilliant to get to a final, especially with 3 city players playing an integral part in that. Come on England!

Definitely a potential banana skin but having it at Wembley should help see us through

Wow it would be just a week today. Denmark first though and they've got the emotion behind them, it will be very difficult, much different to Ukraine.

I wonder if fans would take a boring win to get to the final. Whatever it takes for me.

------------------------------Pickford
Walker----------Stones----------Maguire----------Shaw
-----------------Henderson-----Bellingham
Sancho-------------------Foden---------------------Sterling
--------------------------------Kane

Wow it would be just a week today. Denmark first though and they've got the emotion behind them, it will be very difficult, much different to Ukraine.

I wonder if fans would take a boring win to get to the final. Whatever it takes for me.

surely fans will take a boring win. It’s not really the time to be a football purist and want us to play like city. We need to just win, doesn’t matter if we play in an ugly way

Denmark underated and have got better as the tourmenment has progressed. Then again so have England, who also have a better squad and home advantage so you would have to fancy them

Denmark beat us at Wembley in the nations league at the back end of last year, so they're definitely capable of causing an upset. They'll be the toughest opponent we've faced so far. They're a higher ranked team than Germany, if you put stock into that sort of thing.

I think both teams have huge momentum on their side so something will have to give. Us having the better team and home advantage coupled with the fact that they had to travel to and play on the border of Asia last night and the fact no Danish fans will be allowed to travel to London. All these factors favour us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.