England v Ecuador

sam-caddick

Ian Danter on talkSPORT just now said he has it down that tomorrow Milner will play right back and Rooney will play on the left in an attacking three with Lambert up top.

A more than capable right back,i believe he could have taken the pressure off Zabba last season.

Credit to Hodgson.

If Milner has an outstanding game tomorrow I reckon he could get a place as the England right back, I am not conivinced by Johnson at all if I am honest

This is what the Daily Mail have down as the probable teams.

Look out for Jefferson Montero for Ecuador, I have seen a few clips of him and he looks very exciting, Tim Vickery goes on about him when talking about Ecuador.

Enner Valencia as well.

article-2647738-1E71D17500000578-581_306x383.jpg

sam-caddick said:
If Milner has an outstanding game tomorrow I reckon he could get a place as the England right back, I am not conivinced by Johnson at all if I am honest

This is what the Daily Mail have down as the probable teams.

Look out for Jefferson Montero for Ecuador, I have seen a few clips of him and he looks very exciting, Tim Vickery goes on about him when talking about Ecuador.

Enner Valencia as well.

article-2647738-1E71D17500000578-581_306x383.jpg

Anyone think any of those Ecuador players could do a job for us ? :)

Rooney will play against Italy because if we get beat without him Roy will get the media witch hunt after him, but I do sense a turn in the tides that many are starting to see his recent poor performances for England a concern and even questioning whether he is the problem.

I reckon if he fails to deliver in these two friendlies coming up and also against Italy I think he will find himself benched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.